Firmwater LMS can generate a completion certificate for a user who has successfully completed an activity. The certificate includes the following information:
- Student's first and last name
- Title of the activity completed
- Date of completion
The position of these elements are fixed but the look of the certificate can be modified by changing the background image used (we can help you do this). The background image can include such things as:
- Organization name and logos
- Signature field
- Signature stamp
Completion Certificate Access
An administrator can decide whether the student is allowed to print her own certificate and/or whether administrators can print it. Setting completion certificate access can be done for a single activity or as a bulk operation on a group of selected activities.
||When checked, students who have successfully completed the activity will see a link titled 'Completion Certificate' when they drill into the activity from their training plan. This will allow them to download a PDF version of the certificate (with their information completed).
||When checked, administrators can print completion certificates for students that have successfully completed the activity. Certificates can be printed for a single user (by drilling into the user's training plan) or for all completed users as a batch, one per page (from the participants page).
Set access on a single activity
To set access on a single activity, take the following steps:
Set access on a group of activities
- Click on the 'Content' tab. This will take you to the page that lists all the activities for your organization.
- Click on the name of the activity that you'd like to set access for.
- From the activity summary page, click the 'Edit' link.
- From the activity's general edit page, you'll see a section titled 'Completion certificate access'. Check or uncheck the two checkboxes appropriately and click the 'Save Changes' button.
To set access on a group of activities, take the following steps:
- Navigate to the desired activity list. This may be the list of all activities for your organization or it may be the list of activities that have a specific tag.
- Click on the checkboxes in the list to select the activities you want to set access for (or select all).
- Change the bulk operation to 'Completion certificate access' and click the 'Go' button.
- From the pop-up window, check or uncheck the two checkboxes appropriately and click the 'Save Changes' button.
Customizing the Certificate
We can help you customize the certificate so that it has your branding. If you want to customize the image yourself, here are the templates:
Once customized, send us the image and we'll make it live for you.