- Production: March 7, 2007
- QA: March 7, 2007
New Features and Enhancements
- ( 943) Added the ability to limit the number of concurrent users for a licensee.
- ( 969) Allow HTML in item descriptions (using Markdown syntax).
- (1234) Added new 'Self-Registration' page when editing activities to allow self-registration parameters to be specified.
Added new 'Accounts and Access' page (Configuration->Settings) that
allows specification of concurrent user limit, username/password
minimum lengths, and password expiry options.
- (1385) Changed participants link to go to status screen when activity is an event that has finished.
- (1388) Added new 'Registration Options' page when editing activities.
- (1389) Dynamically expand the size of description text areas when the content exceeds its default size.
- (1398) A client organization can now be disabled or its expiry date set from the 'Accounts and Access' page.
- (1401) Indicate disabled items in search grids. Indicate disabled and deleted items in select lists and summaries.
Added support for custom multidimensional data fields. This data can be
imported as long as an XML schema is defined for the organization.
- (1037) Display appropriate item type ('pre-test', 'survey', etc.) in assessments instead of always displaying 'test'.
- (1286) Added support for immediate question feedback in assessments.
- ( 526) Set the due date correctly for assignments with relative due days and first active dates in the future.
- ( 653) Job title, department, and location information can now be successfully updated when importing user data.
- ( 670) Disabled and expired clients now are displayed in the 'Administer' drop-down.
- ( 720) Trim CSV headers of blanks when importing data to avoid missing information.
- ( 733) Importing user data with usernames that start with a number is now allowed.
- ( 744)
Changed the rendering of the assignment summaries to be consistent with
the rest of the application. Due date information is now included.
- ( 971) Allow participants to be added for all activities, regardless of whether pricing or options are specified.
- ( 982) Display an error message when attempting to add a participant to an activity who is already registered.
- (1090) Administrative privileges are now properly assigned when importing user data using a CSV file.
- (1146) Improved username generation when importing user data by a CSV file in Unicode.
- (1160) Highlight the current menu item when a student is registering for an activity.
- (1257) Fixed error when adding a participant to an activity that has a price of $0 specified.
- (1292) Fixed error when editing the attempt limit or the passing score of an item.
- (1299) Zero price no longer displayed in item summary when no pricing information is specified.
- (1309) Fixed population of location grid when editing an assignment targeted at students only.
- (1340) Display pricing information for multiple dates on activity summaries when appropriate.
- (1354) User data can now be imported from CSV files in which only some usernames are specified.
- (1410) Refresh reports list page after changing the organization.
- (1415) Allow master administrators to administer clients even when user's organization can no longer add clients.
- (1422) Do not allow results to be entered for events that are in the future.
- (1441) Do not allow membership to be created for a user if the organization does not have any member types defined.
- (1455) Access to transactions pages is now allowed as long as payment methods are defined for the organization.