- Production: March 10, 2011
- QA: March 4, 2011
New Features and Enhancements
- ( 7203) Display friendly error message when launching a report if reporting services are not available.
- ( 9079) Added welcome notification. Email typically contains user's username and a link to set their password. Can be sent or resent to an individual from the user summary page, in bulk (from the users list page), and/or during the import users process.
- (10788) First phase of email administration: allow administrators to enable and disable email notifications for an organization.
- (10860) Added welcome notification for users who self-register.
- (10865) Allow users to be deleted in bulk from the users list page. A user cannot delete her own account, nor can accounts with higher roles than the current user be deleted.
- (10930) Allow system navigation links to be hidden by overriding the text with empty values.
- ( 8941) Resolve 'Specified cast is not valid' error when displaying completed items and the content did not set a completion date.
- (10759) Ensure that help text under the username field (usually indicating the minimum username length) is displayed when adding a new user.
- (10962) Participant Status Summary Report: add 'DurationSeconds' column to CSV export.
- (10963) Activity Usage Report: fixed data included in the CSV export.