- Production: May 25, 2011
- Demo: May 15, 2011
New Features and Enhancements
- (11085) Enhance AICC interface to work with a LMS that always requires a score, even when the content does not set one.
- (11358) Update to help documentation.
- (10846) Starts and Completions report: do not include hyperlinks when exporting to Excel.
- (11264) Do not show attempt limit and passing score on item summary page for items that are not tracked.
- (11265) Do not allow an administrator to override a user's attempt limit for an item that is not tracked.
- (11282) Do not clear previously set information (number of attempts allowed and passing score) when turning off status tracking for an item.
- (11288) All Firmwater assessment loaded should default to allow review of completed attempts.
- (11340) When loading a Firmwater assessment, the 'aeCanResume' parameter should used to determine if the assessment can be suspended and resumed.
- (11347) Allow content that uses Java plug-in to retrieve files from the server via the plug-in. Old versions of Lectora content work this way.