- Production: June 29, 2007
- QA: June 25, 2007
- ( 459) The Response Analysis Report now shows
in its drop-down list all assessments for which there is at least one
response, regardless of whether the assessment is a top-level activity
- ( 719) If an administrator tries to
import user data for a person that is missing job title, department
and/or location that are required by the target organization, an
appropriate warning is provided explaining why the person's data cannot
- (1922) Fixed error creating new membership types for an organization.
If an administrator does not select an item type and does not define
one in the loaded package, an empty tag is no longer created.
- (1926) Fixed error updating a person's score for an activity with global objectives mapped to a certification.
Display all the unresolved resource errors (not just the first one)
when loading SCORM organization packages that reference resources not
found in the target organization or its parent.
SCORM 1.2 packages are now correctly detected and all their resource
files are copied to the LMS server even if they are not listed the
- (1932) Historical Login Activity Report now shows results when the location is set to 'N/A'.
- (1933) Fixed bug importing user data to an organization that has custom fields defined.
- (1938) Tagging an activity belonging to an organization with no tags defined now works correctly.