- Production: September 12, 2007
- QA: September 7, 2007
New Features and Enhancements
- (1632) Upgraded reporting to use SQL Server
2005 Reporting Services. This should fix a number of rendering and
export issues that have been encountered.
- (1978) Migrated application to use ASP.NET 2.0 framework.
- (2007) Web Services API: Improved LmsRegistrationObject by making use of new SelectList field type.
- ( 718) Removed 'Person' drop-down from the
Activity Report. Administrators can now search for users using either
their first or last name.
- ( 787) Transaction history now shows "Membership Creation" instead of "Membership Renewal" where appropriate.
- (1135) Ensure that the instructors are marked as selected where appropriate when searching and paging.
- (1654) Disable the 'Copy' button after the user has clicked it to restrict accidental double-clicks when copying activities.
- (1785) The drop-down listing organizations available to administer is now sorted properly in all languages.
- (1794) Only allow two decimal accuracy for money fields.
- (1915) Handle deleted certifications more gracefully when showing a user's certification history.
- (1917) Do not display the "Add certification" link when the user has achieved all possible certifications.
- (1928) Order the tags alphabetically in drop-downs when applying an existing tag.
Ensure that existing departments, location, and job titles cannot be
edited if the functionality is disabled for the organization.
- (1950) No feedback message was displayed after successful updating own user information.
- (1958) Allow a tag to be renamed to the same name but with a different case.
- (1960) Granting of content is now done more efficiently and effectively so as to prevent database timeouts.
- (1986) Ensure that only integers can be input for appropriate fields on "Accounts and Access" page.
- (1989) Ignore deleted certifications when considering an activity's prerequisites.
- (1991) Display certification names in the organization's default language if a translation is not available in the user's language.
- (1994) Handle an error that could result if an invalid client identifier was specified on the 'Forgot Password' page.
- (1997) Handled localization issues on the 'Membership Edit' page.
- (2000) Improved Web Services API support for LmsRegistrationObjects.
- (2019) Disable the 'Login' button after the user has clicked it to restrict accidental double-clicks.
- (2024) Allow department and job title expiry dates to be set through the Web Services API.
- (2031) Default self-registration start dates to the event's start date for events.
- (2033) Ensure that the report title is set for all reports.
- (2034) Do not set the external identifier of departments and job titles to its name if not specified.
- (2039) It is now possible to grant activities that may reference an undefined resource.
- (2041) Improved the feedback returned when granting content using web services.
- (2043) Content titles would sometimes display extended characters incorrectly.
- (2049) When creating or updating objects through web services, ignore information for languages that are not supported.
- (2050) Support Ids as identifying information for LmsObjects through web services.
- (2066) Copying an activity with no item type resulted in empty success feedback.
- (2069) Postal address information would not be saved when only address line information was supplied.
- (2091) Display item descriptions in organization's default language if it is not available in the user's preferred language.
Ensure that the content loader always finds metadata files referenced
in the SCORM manifest '<adlcp:location>' element by always
URL-decoding file names.
- (2099) Added redirects to the grant edit page to stop invalid direct linking.
- (2102) Removed access to the activity grants page from licensee administrators.
- (2103) Do not allow duplicate item option names.
- (2104) When granting content, ensure that the end date is greater than the start date.
- (2106) Display the payment method on the activity registration cancellation page.
- (2110) When overriding a payment, ensure that reason field has non-whitespace text.
- (2111) When copying an activity, allow its title to contain ampersands (and other XML-significant characters).
- (2113) Allow new job titles, locations and
departments to be added when importing user data when the
administrator's language is not the same as the target licensee's
- (2118) Fixed error that occurred when administrators loaded content to organizations with a different default language.
- (2128) Display appropriate feedback when attempting to add a tag to activities which already have it set.
- (2129) Ensure that whitespace is ignored when creating tags.
- (2131) Redirect from activity assignments page for invalid requests.
The content loader now stores the 'measureSatisfactionIfActive'
attribute of the '<adlseq:rollup_considerations>' element in the
- (2139) Do not allow an administrator to save new user information unless all required custom fields have valid values.