- Production: December 6, 2007
- QA: November 28, 2007
New Features and Enhancements
- (2164) The application now stores its session
state in a database, eliminating the chance that someone will lose
their session due to an application reset.
The assessment engine can now present all its controls and text in
other languages. We've added French as the first translation.
- (1746) Support for Safari 2 was added. Previously, students were unable to launch SCORM training content with the browser.
- (2241) Some pages were not displaying all information in a secondary language, despite the existence of appropriate translations.
- (2253) Improved logging support in PayPal IPN module to help avoid and provide more information on errors that occur.
- (2355) Ensure that all validation error messages are displayed appropriately when adding a user.
- (2471) Do not allow users to explicitly navigate to the error page.
When custom fields are used in an organization, "No update was
required." feedback is provided to the user despite saving changes to a
- (2603) Ensure that an organization's expiry date is defaulted to the correct value when it is in the future.
- (2607) Consistently include users whose accounts are disabled in the users count in all lists.
- (2695) The participants count and registration/results pages now include users whose assignments have ended.