- Production: November 12, 2008
- QA: November 11, 2008
New Features and Enhancements
- (2960) Restrict list of assignments displayed to administrators.
- (4688) Allow multiple participants to be added to an activity at once (via the 'Add participants' link).
- (4723) Allow generation of AICC packages at the lesson level.
- (4988) Provide appropriate feedback when users attempt to login to a disabled licensee.
Allow local administrators limited access to activities. Local
administrators can now pick a course and manage the list of
participants within their scope.
Assignments that are created when administrators assign content using
the 'Add participants' method are now listed as being created by the
- (5251) Better handle long content/user lists in assignment summaries.
- (5254) Improved assignment wizard navigation. User no longer needs to page through all pages when editing an assignment.
- (5283) Items are now sorted alphabetically in assignment summaries.
Web Services API: Added the following properties to LmsLicenseeObject -
'ApplicationName', 'AreEventsEnabled', 'IsCertificationEnabled', and
'IsSelfRegistrationEnabled'. All non-required properties now default to
the parent licensee's value if not explicitly specified when creating a
- (5332) Support payment with edit of membership.
- (5142) Assessment Engine: fixed and improved immediate question feedback support.
- (1386) Do not allow registered participants to be selected when adding new participants to an activity.
- (1418) Odd behaviour sometimes for collapsing lists.
- (2097) Selected items may become deselected in search grid when search results are presented.
- (4859) Error thrown if login page provided with invalid 'ReturnUrl'.
- (4862) AICC: do not enforce attempt limits when launched.
- (4921) AICC: .CST file headers files generated incorrectly.
- (4937) AICC: ensure generated packages comply with AICC/CMI Test Suite.
- (5003) AICC: if 'au_id' parameter is passed only via the launch URL, 'au_entry_point_id' value is never set to the value.
- (5027) AICC: if the 'cmi_version' is less than 3.0, pass time and scores to the external LMS as per the 2.x specification.
- (5047) 'Undo' operation after deleting one or more activities from the list page would not restore the items.
- (5077) AICC: always include value in description field, even if empty (problem working with Learn.com LMS).
- (5082) Fix assignment wizard for use by Multiple Location Administrators.
- (5128) Previously deleted items within an activity could return after editing some of the activity's properties.
- (5133) Web Services API: searching LmsPersonObjects now supports the 'LicenseeId' field.
- (5134) Sometimes get error message when registering for an activity during the creation of a new user account.
- (5137) Web Services API: provide better error feedback when invalid 'Search' request is made.
- (5148) Payment transaction date is confusing when a user abandons a payment and then comes back at a later date and completes it.
- (5200) Allow membership expiry dates to be set in the past from the Edit Membership page.
- (5221) Back button did not work after selecting a participant to register.
- (5231) When renewing memberships, increment expiry year to current membership year-end instead of just incrementing by one year.
- (5240) Include disabled users when listing users in the assignment wizard.
Web Services API: 'DefaultLanguage' property should not be required
when creating LmsLicenseeObject. Default language is set to the parent
licensee's default language if not explicitly specified.
- (5246) Recent transactions are not shown when the user has French as her preferred language.
- (5265) AICC: handle case where comma is not included in learner's name by the external launching LMS.
- (5273) Unable to launch assessment with an empty item type.
- (5280) Improve performance of assignment list page.
- (5342) Allow searching with apostrophes on the list of clients when granting content.
- (5362) Allow registration cancellation for events with options but no payment.
Assessment Engine: support providing immediate question feedback from
the last screen in an assessment when the user submits the assessment.