- Production: August 13, 2015
- Demo: August 10, 2015
New Features and Enhancements
- (14634) Restrict access to course resources when not in an active learning session.
- (16742) Passwords are now salted as well as hashed and encrypted.
- (17162) Configured ASP.Net VIEWSTATE encryption.
- (17166) Web Services API: CreateUserSession method now makes updates to assignments synchronously to ensure assigned activities available to user immediately.
- (17167) Addressed recently identified cross site scripting vulnerabilities.
- (17171) Tightened configuration to further restrict access to sensitive folders and files.
- (17236) Upgraded jQuery UI library to 1.9. Future release will switch to 1.10+ which drops support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.
4.12.2 (Included in subsequent release)
- (11609) Resolve overflow issue when updating a status.
- (17248) Address file inclusion vulnerability with rewrite rules.
- (17284) Fix issue generating AICC packages. This issue was introduced in 4.12.
4.12.3 (August 20, 2015)
- (17293) Purchaser and participant sign-up now makes updates to assignments synchronously to ensure assigned activities available to user immediately.
4.12.4 (August 21, 2015)
- (17285) Do not reset user's password each time authorization token is used. This issue was introduced in 4.12.
- (17296) Remove trailing space from displayed title of auto-generated assignments.
4.12.5 (August 27, 2015)
4.12.6 (August 28, 2015)
- (17331) Interaction Data Report: add other date options.
- (17334) Interaction Data Report: allow report to be fully expanded when part of a subscription.
- (17341) Self-registration process now makes updates to assignments synchronously to ensure assigned activities available to user immediately.
4.12.7 (September 1, 2015)
- (17345) Allow self-registered welcome email to be sent to purchasers and participants after signing up.
- (17348) Default email templates: make action a text link.
4.12.8 (September 4, 2015)
- (17274) Specify the languages that are enabled for an organization.
4.12.9 (September 9, 2015)
- (17376) Response Analysis Report: fix location filter when hierarchies are present.
4.12.10 (Included in subsequent release)
- (17399) Allow organization functionality check-boxes to be hidden.
4.12.11 (Included in subsequent release)
- (16498) Improve detection of Captivate 8 content for resource details.
- (17413) Welcome email: add new template fields for person who requested email to be sent.
- (17422) Email templates: add new 'OrganizationExpiry' field to all templates.
- (17414) Email templates: add person role information fields.
4.12.12 (Included in subsequent release)
- (7680) Improve performance of participant registration information page.
4.12.13 (September 21, 2015)
4.12.14 (Included in subsequent release)
- (17438) New course assigned: change default template to include organization contact information if assigned by administrator in parent organization.
4.12.15 (September 21, 2015)
4.12.16 (September 21, 2015)
4.12.17 (September 22, 2015)
4.12.18 (September 22, 2015)
- (8040) Fix issue importing locations when hierarchies are present.
4.12.19 (September 24, 2015)
- (11876) Improve performance when determining if completion certificate is available.
- (12430) Improve performance when generating completion certificate.
- (15492) Address errors caused by email link scanning software against login page.
- (17443) Improve performance of counting participants in an activity.
- (17453) User attempt page: fix information about number of attempts when user does not have edit privilege.
4.12.20 (September 25, 2015)
- (17180) Content history: show the most recent operation on the item summary page.
- (17406) Profile photos: do not save thumbnails with double extensions.
- (17456) Login attacks: limit the number of consecutive invalid attempts in the same session.
4.12.21 (October 13, 2015)
- (17032) Improve performance when searching activities.