- Production: January 5, 2016
- Demo: December 28, 2015
New Features and Enhancements
- (6631) Save packages that experience an error when loading content.
- (14306) Allow content to be deleted and then re-loaded.
- (17117) Prevent accidental loading of common authoring tool project files.
- (17185) Load SCORM content event if extra root folder exists in the package.
- (17615) Do not allow item to be deleted if its resources are used elsewhere. This ensures that all active content in the system can be updated.
- (17620) Improve the experience when loading content: remove upfront operations, support drag-and-drop, provide better feedback, and indicate impact of updates to content.
- (17800) Do not allow date column to wrap on orders list page.
- (17840) Fix rendering of 'Add File' dialog.
4.14.5 (January 7, 2016)
4.14.8 (January 21, 2016)
- (18005) Fix removing participants from a paid registration.
4.14.9 (January 27, 2016)
4.14.10 (January 27, 2016)